Please join us in undertaking the Plastic-free July Challenge. There are various levels of participation, or just DO IT! Click on the link below to sign up to receive informative emails during July. Also please consider sharing this on Facebook or other social media. Thanks for your consideration.
Here are some ideas to get you started:
1. Refrain from buying plastic bottles of water. Just reuse those you have or buy a reusable one.
2. Take a reusable coffee cup with you when you buy coffee. I have confirmed with the health department that it is perfectly fine to do so.
3. Say "no thanks" when offered a straw. I can't imagine how many are unused and end up in the landfill.
4. Refrain from buying as many single-use plastics as possible. This includes the plastic bag the store may provide.
5. Consider using bar soap instead of liquid, or at least buy a large refill size to refill existing containers.
Your Earth Care Team « Back to Blog